CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

...Christmas time is here...


So, Christmas time is here.  I have to admit I wasn't feeling it, yet.  We arrived home from our Thanksgiving trip on Dec. 1, got right back into the swing of life, and Christmas was still hanging out there somewhere in the future.  Then, I turned on the t.v. and there he was, with his little tootsie roll antlers and permanently stuffed up sounding voice...Rudolph.  Suddenly, it was Christmas time.  Now, I know that Rudolph and Santa, etc. are not the true meaning of Christmas and all that; but, I have seen that shiny red nose every Christmas of my whole life.  So, he helps bring the feeling of Christmas time.  This is one of the hard things to learn as you get older. Christmas changes.  When you are little Christmas is magic.  Later, if you are lucky, you get to make Christmas magic.  Anyway, seeing little Rudolph and all his misfit friends always reminds me of Christmas magic.  So, here we go...jumping into another Christmas season...ho, ho, ho!

1 comments:

Killerwit said...

Nice riff today on One-Minute Writer. Keep it up!