CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

...a new beginning...


Happy New Year!  

First thing I'm thankful for in this new year is health.  Although I complain about it at times, I am so thankful my body is still (for the most part) in working order.  An horrifying bout of stomach trouble which, thankfully, ended was just the reminder I needed that no matter how icky I may feel, it could always be worse.  

This is definitely one of those "silver lining" posts.  Cause, really, what is there good to say about 24 straight hours in the bathroom.  

Here's to the New Year and new beginnings...starting with good health for everyone!



1 comments:

Shelly Hanson said...

LOL the silver lining of 24 hours in the bathroom is you're not at the hospital! Poor woman, I'm sorry. Happy New Year!