CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

...the communication age...

Yesterday I realized that my baby and I could talk to each other and see each other at the same time though we're almost 900 miles away from each other.  I discovered the video chat.  


Warning:  "Back in my day" moment ahead...

When I was away at school I was also far from home.  I remember having a phone in our dorm room, but I don't remember calling home very often.  It was expensive and I was barely paying for school, let alone luxuries like calls home.  

I'm so thankful to have the ability to text, call, email and now see my baby.  I don't think she tends toward homesickness, but I tend toward the side of worry.  Just being able to reach out and touch her in some way once a day is a blessing.


0 comments: